Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Living Sickness

I decided it was time to count how many suits I own (I only included the ones I can fit into, somewhat...).  13.  All 3 button (I'm not a "Mad Men" mod so no 2 buttons for me, sir), there's Bespoke from Seize Sur Vingt, a few Billy Londons, a few vintage ("Flamingo Fashions Tailors Ltd" from Kowloon, H.K., think they're still around?), a few Ben Sherman ones and even a Gap suit from the 90's (nice plaid check, narrow lapels and side vents!) . Is that sick?  Is there something wrong with me?  Sadly I'm always on the make for more.....






















Next up: A Living Sickness Part Two: I have too many Ben Shermans".......

1 comment:

diskojoe said...

You have only 13 suits? My late father had at least double that amount, if not more. He loved dressing up & despised modern casual culture (he was an old-fashioned Central European). As I said before, I would have made a great Mod if I had his clothing passion.