Monday, April 18, 2011

Ready! Steady! Go!: A Collection of Photos of Artists on "Ready Steady Go" Part Two

THE WHO

THE MOODY BLUES Mk. I

THE MERSEYS

MANFRED MANN

THE SMALL FACES Mk. II

THE ANIMALS

THE GRAHAM BOND ORGANIZATION

GEORGIE FAME

THE SWINGING BLUE JEANS

THE FOURMOST



PAUL & BARRY RYAN

CILLA BLACK (w/ host Cathy McGowan)

CREAM

THE CREATION

DAVE DEE, DOZY, BEAKY, MICK & TICH

DAVID BOWIE & THE BUZZ
THE ZOMBIES
THE ACTION
THE HOLLIES
THE ROLLING STONES
THE KINKS

DONOVAN

GARY FARR & THE T-BONES



3 comments:

Smashingbird said...

Ronnie's shoes. That is all.

wilthomer said...

Ian McLagan told my friends and I that if he could have any of his gear from the 60's back it would be his Ravel shoes....

Smashingbird said...

I bet! I'm sure I've heard this from other guys from that era too. Do you know DNA Groove? Their chaps shoes are amazing & stunning quality.