Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WANTED!

DON'T put your dirty 45's in the dishwasher, not mine by c/o an anonymous friend....
Here's the scoop kids, I'm looking for original pressings of the 45's below in VG+ or better condition:

THE EYES OF BLUE-Supermarket Full Of Cans/Don't Ask Me To Mend Your Broken Heart Deram (US, UK or otherwise)

THE LLOYD ALEXANDER REAL ESTATE-I'm Gonna Live Again/Whatcha Gonna Do President (U.K. or Germany or otherwise)

THE BUNCH-Don't Come Back To Me/You Can't Do This CBS (UK or otherwise)
                      -We're Not What We Appear To Be CBS (UK or otherwise)

PETER JAY & THE JAYWALKERS-Where Did Our Love Go/Caroline Piccadilly (UK or otherwise)

TOMMY BURTON COMBO-Lavender Blue/I'm Walking Blue Beat (UK)

GARNETT MIMMS accompanied by The Senate-As Long As I Have You United Artists (U.K.)O.T.T. live U.K. only 45 version backed by The Senate.

If you have one or know where I can find one besides gemm.com or E-Bay hit me up:

anorakthing@gmail.com

1 comment:

C said...

Oh NO! What a tragic picture! Glad to know they're not yours but I bet somebody cried that day...

Good luck with the search...